Saturday, July 26, 2014

Altered Clothes Peg

Hey folks,
While browsing Google and Pinterest I've come across altered clothes pegs. What a neat idea, to alter clothes pegs!! They make great little gifts, are so handy for pinning notes to your notice board or fridge if you pop some magnetic tape to the back of them and if you dare, you could always hang your washing out using them lol Just think how great your washing would look on the line....hehehehe

I'm in the process of making some at the moment. I've white washed them using acrylic paint and am now waiting for them to dry before altering them further...I'll pop up pics of the finished articles later.

If you fancy making some and would like to be in with the chance of winning a super cool prize, then pop over to PAPER DIGITAL ART AND IMAGESBYKIM (just click on the button below). Once you go there pop over to the group Anything Goes and you'll see my challenge for the month. I've ordered art pads from Lili Of The Valley and oh so cute flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

No comments: