Friday, April 18, 2014

It's Easter Time

It's Easter time, a time for chocolate eggs and my favorite, chocolate mini eggs. This week Pattie is hosting an Easter them over on her Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. I fell in love with this image and just had to use it. I decide to make a duo, a card and altered ceramic holder...full of mini eggs...yummy!

To join in the fun and find out the rules, just click HERE. It will take you directly to Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog and you'll find details of Pattie's Etsy shop over there too. She has some amazing digi stamps, so go on over to the shop and treat yourself. You wont be disappointed.




4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Niamh - I just noticed that you also put the image on the little ceramic container with the yummy goodies in it! Very cute! Now I have to raid the refrigerator for some chocolate!!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pattie G said...

Niamh,

This is so cute! and I too love how you added my image to your bowl of treats...

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Zella said...

Your creativity continues to amaze me!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful Easter gift set. Loving the cheerful pastel colouring. I am also now one of your latest keen Followers via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}