Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday is here again

Would you believe it but the weekend is over once more and we've landed at Monday? The weekend's just go too fast, especially when you've been procrastinating.

Yeap, I've been procrastinating once more, as I am doing so now too. You see, I've got an essay to do for a course I'm studying but I keep putting it off out of fear of doing it wrong...that's how much faith the education system instilled me as a child and to this day I still find myself struggling with confidence. That being said, if I ever want to break the cycle, I've got to just do it. I did after all manage to successfully complete a Certificate in Counselling Skills, a Diploma in Counselling Skills, along with Diploma's in Holistic Massage, Anatomy & Physiology and in Aromatherapy. So why should this be any different? Right!!

Wish me luck. It's my second attempt at this essay which I got wrong the first time around. Aha!! I think I answered my question now. The reason I'm struggling is out of fear of getting it wrong a second time but amn't I lucky to get a second chance...yeap I sure am. This time I will approach it in a different way and get it right. I can do this. I will do this. I will succeed!!


No comments: