Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm back

Hi folks, how are you all doing? Good I hope. Well I've been MIA for over a week now but that's because I've been in sunny Florida. It was a well needed break and the weather was great. We've been the last few years and it's always been really pleasant, like a Spring day that we get here in Ireland. This time though it was so much warmer and we hadn't packed right, no shorts with us but we survived none the less. 

Of course I had to treat myself to some crafty stash and I went a little mad buying ink, embellishments, gems, stamps, ribbon and some MS goodies too. Ooh and I bought a super cool punch which I'm just so dying to use. 


As it's so cold outside here's a little sunshine to try and warm you up.






We went on the Carousel of Progress in memory of my dad. He passed this year, August 2013.

No comments: