Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Back to smoothie making

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well today. It's a little on the chilly side today and it's quite dull outside which makes me wonder if we'll start to get some snow soon. Brrr...the thoughts of it!!

I returned to my smoothie making this week and I'm so glad I have too. Making smoothie certainly gives your body the boost it needs and my energy levels will be increased in no time which is great following my last two weeks in hospital.


The smoothie I made today was just delicious. It contained cabbage, cucumber, spinach,garlic, carrot, apple, ginger and a drop of pineapple juice too. This mightn't sound the most appealing to some but believe me when I say it tasted delicious. Here's a pic for you but don't let the colour turn you off. Just think of all the great nutrients that you'll get from making your own smoothies focusing on fresh vegetables and adding in some fruit too.




The best bit is that this is all I had for breakfast and it kept me feeling full until lunch time.

No comments: